Mattress Encasement Bugsecure
Bedbug-proof certified mattress encasement with Lenzing/Tencel-FR fabric on surface, bottom and sides. Fabrics are made of natural flame-retardant single jersey fabric laminated with flame-retardant, waterproof and breathable polyurethane film.
· Complies ISO12952, parts 1-4: Textiles–Burning behavior of bedding items.
· Complies BS7175 up to Crib 7: Ignitability of bedcovers and pillows by smouldering
and flaming ignition sources.
· Complies CFR Title 16 Part 1632: Flammability of mattresses and mattress pads.
· Complies IMO (Marine Products Testing) Part 9 – Flammability.
· Waterproof, breathable and bi-elastic. Highly absorbent.
· Barrier against dust-mites, bacteria and fungi.
· Certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 (test nº 991803 by AITEX).
· Lenzing FR & Tencel: produced from wood, a natural raw material 100%biobased.
· Fabric+seams+closure bedbug proof certified by Snell Scientifics LLC.
Fabric Technical Features
|Textile weight||120 (10)||grs/m2|
|Total weight||160 (10)||grs/m2|
|Film composition||100% polyurethane FR|
52% Lenzing FR
|Water vapour transmission (breathability)||>200||grs/m2 – 24h|
|Hydrostatic head (waterproofness)||> 700||cm|